Traveling Tales: How to Place Holds on Kits
How to place holds on Traveling Tales kits
- Log on to the library's online catalog.
- To see the list of the Traveling Tales kits, enter "Traveling Tales" in the search box, then click the search to the right.
- You can sort the list alphabetically by selecting "Title" from the Sort by drop down menu to the right.
- Select the kit you would like to place on hold and click the "Place Hold" button to the right.
- Enter the barcode from your Traveling Tales library card.
- Enter your pin, which is the last four digits of your phone number.
- Select the branch where you will pick up the kit by using the drop down menu next to the title.
- Click the "Place Hold(s)" button.
- Your hold has been placed. You will be notified when the kit is available for you to pick up.
- If you wish to suspend the hold so that it becomes active at a later date, please call your local branch library for further instructions.
Stanislaus County Library
1500 I Street
Modesto, CA 95354